Thursday, September 4, 2008

How love effects people

Love is a very, very powerful emotion. I never knew how much it could effect someone until it actually happened to me. It makes me want to be a better person. I was blessed enough to find my true love. Most people say that I'm too young to know true love, but i believe that it's never too early to fall in love. There are first loves, there is infatuation, and then there's the true thing. I know that what I have found is true love, I've already had my first love, and it was nothing compared to what I feel now. Love is a strange but wonderful feeling. It gives you longing and fulfillment at the same time. Being in love makes me want to be the person that they can love. It brings out the best in me, it makes me happy. I can't believe how utterly happy I am when he looks into my eyes, when he holds me close, and when he whispers that he loves me. I could never believe in such a breathtaking emotion if it hadn't happened to me. I will never forget how it feels to be in love so deeply, and i'll never find his equal.

No comments: